The Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) is the largest international membership organization dedicated to enhancing the knowledge, skills and expertise of AML/CTF and financial crime detection and prevention professionals. Our members include representatives from a wide range of financial institutions, regulatory bodies, law enforcement agencies and industry sectors.
The 2-day course is designed to advance the professional knowledge, skills and experience of those dedicated to the detection and prevention of money laundering around the world, promote the development and implementation of sound anti-money laundering policies and procedures and prepare eligible candidates to sit the CAMS examination.
EIMF is an approved ACAMS training partner.
The Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) credential is the gold standard in AML certifications and recognized internationally by financial institutions, governments and regulators.
Those who earn CAMS position themselves as industry leaders and:
- Earn 42% more than non-certified colleagues
- Increase their professional value through better understanding of financial crime detection and prevention techniques
- Protect their institution from money laundering threats and minimize financial crime risks
review process and transaction monitoring and what do to
- Meet mandated AML training requirements through preparation and study
The EIMF CAMS Examination Preparation Package:
The EIMF is offering the sector’s most competitive prices through a substantial discount to the Cyprus Market and a package that includes all that an AML/CTF professional requires for career advancement.
- Exam costs are included in the fee
- 2-day Course in preparation for the exam
- Electronic and audio study materials
- Study tips, flashcards and practice questions
- CAMS Official Study Guide
The CAMS study guide is your main resource for preparing for the examination. The study guide walks you through:
- Money laundering risks and methods, such as Black-Market Peso Exchange and import and export price manipulation
- The Financial Action Task Force (FATF) Recommendations, the Basel Committee’s Report on Customer Due Diligence and the Wolfsberg Group Principles
- Important elements of an Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program
- How to conduct and support a money laundering investigation
Visit the ACAMS eligibility calculator to determine if you have the requisite background to qualify for the CAMS exam.
CAMS Handbook (Download Here)
Use the above Handbook to check your Eligibility for the examination. For any questions please give us a call.
Read the compiled study tips and test-taking advice from those who have already taken and passed the CAMS examination.
This programme may be approved for up to 10 CPD units in Financial Regulation and 14 CPD units in AML. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
The Association of Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) has confirmed that this programme is accredited for 14 CAMS Credits. Participation in this course does not substitute the requirement to earn (12) ACAMS credits through ACAMS produced training for CAMS recertification.