ISO 37001 standard provides requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining, reviewing and improving an anti-bribery management system. This standard is designed for all types of organizations from any sector and for any type of bribery they may face. Furthermore, it can also be implemented as a standalone standard or be integrated with other management systems. This standard is designed for all types of organizations, any type of sector and any type of bribery risk it faces.
ISO 37001 serves as a framework in the precaution of organizational integrity and helps to combat bribery associated risks and to encourage a decent business culture. It helps organizations to prevent, identify and respond to bribery and comply with anti-bribery-laws and voluntary commitments applicable to its activities.
Becoming an ISO 37001 certified professional helps individuals differentiate themselves with demonstrated anti-bribery expertise and at the same time differentiate their company from competitors.
This standard is intended to guide, identify, detect and respond to possible bribery risks. The requirements of this standard enable the organizations to implement an anti-bribery framework and put in place effective anti-bribery policies and processes.
ISO 37001 Foundation Course
ISO 37001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) as specified in ISO 37001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an ABMS, including ABMS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 37001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
- Understand the elements and operations of an Anti-bribery Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 37001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ABMS
- Introduction to Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) concepts as required by ISO 37001
- Anti-bribery Management System requirements and Certification Exam
The course sessions will include:
- Practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises and discussions
- Practice tests that are similar to the Certification Exam
Who should attend
- Individuals concerned about Anti-bribery Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Anti-bribery Management Systems (ABMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Anti-bribery Management
- Board members and Directors