Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Regulation and Updates | Seminar Full
This programme has been approved by the Association of Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS) for 5 CAMS Credits. Participation in this course does not substitute the requirement to earn (12) ACAMS credits through ACAMS produced training for CAMS recertification.
Flows of illicit money can damage the integrity, stability and reputation of the financial sector, and threaten the internal market of the Union as well as international development. Money laundering, terrorism financing and organised crime remain significant problems which should be addressed at Union level.
In addition to further developing the criminal law approach at Union level, targeted and proportionate prevention of the use of the financial system for the purposes of money laundering and terrorist financing is indispensable and can produce complementary results.
The programmes will:
- Present the 4thand the 5th AML Directive
- Present the relevant level 2 measures and Guidelines
- Present the current challenges for monitoring and surveillance
- Provide guidance concerning compliance with the new requirements
- Scope of application
- Customer Due Diligence
- Simplified Customer Due Diligence
- Enhanced Customer Due Diligence
- Beneficial ownership information
- Financial Intelligence Units
- General compliance requirements
The programme is designed to deliver knowledge and enhance participants’ skills via case-studies and practical examples, and participants will benefit from customised feedback at the end of the programme and take away knowhow that can be transferred at their workplace.
The course shall include the presentation and analysis of the regulatory framework providing practical examples.
Who Should Attend
- Legal advisors
- Compliance officers
- AML officers
- Senior managers