Blockchain for All
The EIMF Live Online Learning Experience
EIMF subject-matter experts deliver engaging and interactive courses across a broad spectrum of areas, that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own chosen environment. Read more
Some years ago, the first digital revolution brought us the Internet of Information. Today, the second digital revolution takes its course and as a result the future of every industry will face significant transformations. This digital revolution –powered by blockchain technology- brings the Internet of Value: a new, distributed platform that removes intermediaries from the equation and resolves the trust issue.
This one (1) hour online course is designed to provide a simple explanation of what is Blockchain technology and how it works, and it encourages participants to consider Blockchain’s potential impact in future.
By the end of the programme, participants will:
- understand what is Blockchain technology about
- comprehend how Blockchain technology works
- be able to understand decentralized systems
- be able to discuss and different Blockchain’s Applications including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- be able to explore Blockchain Features and unique characteristics
- differentiate between public and private blockchains
- explore the most popular Blockchain Platforms
- What is Blockchain and how it works
- A Decentralized System
- Applications of Blockchain including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain Features and unique characteristics
- Public Vs. private blockchains
- Popular Blockchain/DLT Platforms
The programme is designed to deliver theoretical knowledge mainly via a one (1) hour live online discussion, supported by power-point presentations.
This programme may be approved for up to 1 CPD units in Blockchain. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for people from all kinds of backgrounds who want to learn about Blockchain technology.