The EIMF Live Online Learning Experience
EIMF subject-matter experts deliver engaging and interactive courses across a broad spectrum of areas, that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own chosen environment. Read more
As technology keeps evolving and changing, the second digital revolution–powered by blockchain technology- brings the Internet of Value: a new, distributed platform that removes intermediaries from the equation and most importantly resolves the trust issue. Under these circumstances, it seems that Blockchain technology holds the promise to disrupt and transform every industry in ways never seen before.
The future is changing and those who can foresee the disruptive potential of blockchain technology in their life possess an important first mover advantage. Thus, understanding what is Blockchain and how it works is today’s challenge, as blockchain-based projects will be part of the most popular jobs of the future. A blockchain-based future will of course affect business decisions in ways that will be unrecognizable to today’s business professionals, entrepreneurs, public administrators and government officials.
This online training course is designed to provide a deep explanation of what is Blockchain technology and how it works, and it motivates participants to consider Blockchain’s potential impact in future. At the same time, this course invites professionals to a revolutionary way of thinking as a result of the rapidly increasing use of blockchain.
By the end of the programme, participants will:
- understand what is Blockchain technology about
- comprehend the difference between centralized and decentralized systems
- be able to explore Blockchain Features and unique characteristics
- be able to discuss and different Blockchain’s Applications
- be able to explore the available Consensus Mechanisms
- understand what Smart Contracts are and how they work
- differentiate between public and private blockchains, permissioned-permissionless and Consortium blockchains
- explore the most popular Blockchain Platforms
- Centralized and Decentralized Systems
- What is Blockchain and how it works
- Blockchain Features and unique characteristics
- Different Blockchain Consensus Mechanisms
- Public Vs. private blockchains
- Permissioned, Permission-less and Consortium blockchains
- Applications of Blockchain including Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
- Smart Contracts, their significance and impact
- Popular Blockchain/DLT Platforms
The programme is designed to deliver theoretical knowledge mainly via two (2) sessions of live online training course supported by power-point presentations. This course aims at delineating what is Blockchain and how it works by providing an in-depth understanding.
This programme may be approved for up to 5 CPD units in Blockchain. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for people from all kinds of backgrounds who are interested in learning about Blockchain technology.