Advanced Cash Flow Management
Cash is the blood of every business. The availability of cash enables a business to survive and prosper and is the primary indicator of business continuation. A healthy cash flow ensures that the business can pay salaries on time and have funds for growth and expansion of the business. Resources are also available for paying vendor bills and taxes on time. A regular analysis of business finances ensures that one can project the future cash flow with accuracy and take necessary action. This seminar will improve your effectiveness at managing the inflow and outflow of cash in your business and be able to project your future cash flow needs.
This 1-day, practical Advanced Cash Flow Management has been specially developed for finance, treasury, bankers and accounting professionals who are looking to develop and improve on strategies and processes aimed at maximizing cash flow through the complete transaction life cycle from forecast and cash settlement.
It will provide participants with a more strategic understanding about cash management, capital allocation, working capital optimization, how to best manage cash and liquidity, how to assess liquidity whilst having greater visibility and control of elements affecting their long term capital and working capital including payables, receivables and inventory.
- Role of Treasury: Treasury 3 pillar model
- Cash management: Cash flow forecasting and Cash management 3 strand models
- Liquidity management:
- Liquidity Risk Management
- Account Structures
- Centralized treasury
- Measuring and Improving Performance
- Optimization of Working Capital
- Predicting the ability of a business to service future debt based on the development of projected financial information
- How to utilize cashflow statements properly
- Strategic Cash Management
- Improve your effectiveness at managing the inflow and outflow of cash.
- Find out how you can transform end-to-end processes that influence effective cash flow management including best practice inventory, accounts payable and accounts receivables management
- Effectively improve key working capital performance metrics
- Help you to protect the financial security of your business.
- Use statistical techniques and financial information to prepare forecasts of income and expenditure.
- Develop detailed action plans to generate cash and make sustainable improvements in working capital management
- Gain Strategic Cash Management Practices
- Learn how you can optimally balance trade-offs between cash, costs and service
- Prepare cash budgets
- Use cash budgets to monitor cash flow within the organisation
- Manage cash balances effectively
- Raise finance in accordance with organisational requirements
- Invest surplus funds observing organisational policies
Who should attend
- This seminar is addressed to financial controllers, management and financial accountants, consultants, auditors, business owners, directors, departmental managers and corporate administrators, to all members of ICPAC and as well as other interested parties
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Financial Statement Reporting concepts, processes and principles
- Advisors involved in organizational strategy formulation and financial planning
- Investors in private organization
- Lending officers
- Cash/Cash Flow Management
- Supply Chain