Cash is the blood of every business. The availability of cash enables a business to survive and prosper and is the primary indicator of business continuation. A healthy cash flow ensures that the business can pay salaries on time and have funds for growth and expansion of the business. Resources are also available for paying vendor bills and taxes on time. A regular analysis of business finances ensures that one can project the future cash flow with accuracy and take necessary action. This seminar will improve your effectiveness at managing the inflow and outflow of cash in your business and be able to project your future cash flow needs.
- Cash and the cash budget.
- Monitoring and controlling cash flows.
- Cash flow and credit customers.
- Forecasting cash flows.
- Patterns of cash flows.
- Liquidity Management.
- Raising Finance.
- Investing Surplus Funds.
- Improve your effectiveness at managing the inflow and outflow of cash.
- Record receipts and payments, and correctly reconcile your bank statements and cash receipts book.
- Help you to protect the financial security of your business.
- Use statistical techniques and financial information to prepare forecasts of income and expenditure.
- Prepare cash budgets.
- Use cash budgets to monitor cash flow within the organisation.
- Manage cash balances effectively.
- Raise finance in accordance with organisational requirements.
- Invest surplus funds observing organisational policies.
Who should attend:
- This seminar is addressed to financial controllers, management and financial accountants, consultants, auditors, business owners, directors, departmental managers and corporate administrators, to all members of ICPAC and as well as other interested parties.
- Individuals seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Financial Statement Reporting concepts, processes and principles.
- Advisors involved in organizational strategy formulation and financial planning.
- Investors in private organization.
- Lending officers.