A successful compliance function is a fundamental requirement for any effective business; in financial services it is a critical component. The Global Financial Compliance qualification addresses techniques used to implement a successful compliance function in a firm. It provides a comprehensive introduction to all the issues a global Compliance Officer may encounter. It addresses international issues including the international regulatory environment managing the risk of financial crime governance, risk management ethics, integrity and fairness.
- The International Regulatory Environment
- The Compliance function
- Managing the risk of financial crime
- Ethics, Integrity and Fairness
- Governance, Risk management and Compliance
Who takes Global Financial Compliance?
This certificate is suitable for all compliance staff and will be particularly useful for those working in, or wishing to work as Compliance Officer, either on an outsourced consultancy role or a full time Compliance officer position within the Financial Services Sector.
Why enrol in Global Financial Compliance?
This qualification covers all the key aspects of compliance. It is globally portable, addressing international issues and reflecting the needs of a worldwide market. Furthermore, participants who will also sit CySEC’s exams and work as Compliance Officers in Cyprus Investment Firms, will also receive the full Certificate in Global Financial Compliance, opening the doors to a vast international network of companies.
Key features of Global Financial Compliance
- Specialist qualification – Covers all key aspects of compliance
- Globally portable – Addresses international issues and best practice techniques
- Developed with input from expert practitioners from leading global financial firms
- Combine it with the CySEC regulatory exam to complete the full Certificate in Global Financial Compliance.
- Free CISI Student membership
- ACSI designatory letters
Participants can choose to attend the course and will receive a certificate of attendance indicating successful participation indicating topics covered
About the Exam
For participants who choose to take the exam and get the CISI qualification they will need to also register for the exam with CISI.
The qualification is examined via computer-based testing and exams take place throughout the year.
The exam consists of 100 multiple choice questions and lasts 2 hours
Click here to download the seminar brochure.