Corporate Administration Forms and Procedures
This programme has been approved by the Cyprus Bar Association (CyBAR) for 11 accredited CPD units.
It is of vital importance that professionals who overlook or who are directly involved in the everyday process of Corporate Administration, understand and adhere to specific requirements and procedures for the correct completion of essential paperwork and forms.
This programme will provide the basics behind corporate administration procedures in relation to Cyprus Companies. It is ideal for corporate lawyers who wish to enhance their knowledge, corporate administrators without legal background, secretaries in firms who perform corporate and compliance duties.
By attending this course, participants will no longer perform tasks mechanically, but they will be familiar with Cyprus Company Law and administration procedures with the Registrar of Companies in relation to structuring and restructuring of Cyprus Companies. Participants will acquire a solid understanding of the relationships between members, officers and their respective obligations. Through practical examples HE forms will be completed.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Understand the various types of Cyprus companies
- Understand the relationship between Shareholders and Officers and the duties of each Officer
- Understand every restructuring and alteration of a Cyprus company (name, common seal, capital, change in officers, transfers of shares etc.)
- Understand the procedure for the registration of charges
- Understand the procedure in relation to dividend declaration
- Learn the Company’s Meetings and the different types of Resolutions
- Describe the financial obligations of Cyprus companies
- Complete HE Forms to be filed with the Registrar of Companies
- Discover on-line filing tricks and procedures with the Registrar of Companies
- Cyprus companies
- Corporate Governance
- Incorporation of Cyprus companies – procedure
- Restructuring of Cyprus companies – procedure
- Dividends – procedure
- Registration of charges – procedure
- Other Procedures
The programme is designed to deliver knowledge and enhance participants’ skills via short lectures giving law and theory followed by case-studies and practical examples. Participants will benefit from customised feedback at the end of the programme and take away the knowledge gained to be transferred to their workplace.
Who Should Attend
The programme is ideal for:
- Corporate Administrators
- Directors and Secretaries
- Compliance Officers
- Auditors, Lawyers and Financial Consultants
- Students, trainee and junior advocates who wish for a reliable insight in the field of corporate law