GDPR Legal Requirements, Updates and Implementation
The EIMF Live Online Learning Experience
EIMF subject-matter experts deliver engaging and interactive courses across a broad spectrum of areas, that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own chosen environment. Read more
GDPR applies from 25 May 2018 to the processing of personal data wholly or partly by automated means and to the processing other than by automated means of personal data which form part of a filing system or are intended to form part of a filing system. Financial institutions are covered by its scope of application in relation to their clients, employees, providers, shareholders. The implementation of this Regulation is a quite challenging task in the daily business of financial institutions, which collect and process numerous data of their clients for various purposes.
- to present the regulatory framework and the most important relevant guidelines
- to present the organisational requirements required
- to present current challenges for monitoring and surveillance
- to provide guidance concerning compliance with the new requirements
- Scope of application
- Lawfulness of processing and conditions for content
- Processing of special categories of personal data
- Rights of the data subject
- Controller and processor
- Data protection impact assessment
- Data Protection Officer
- Transfers of personal data to third countries
- European Data Protection Board
This programme may be approved for up to 5 CPD units in GDPR and Privacy Management. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Professionals requiring CPD units to meet the education requirements for an occupational licence renewal, and/or for maintaining other professional memberships/certifications which accept CPD in GDPR and/or Privacy Management, are advised to consider training subjects in categories that indicate CPD training in GDPR and Privacy Management.
Who Should Attend
- Legal advisors
- Compliance officers
- Senior managers