Continuous change of the regulatory environment in the Insurance Sector urges most agencies and companies of the Financial Services sector to modify their operations.
The administration and delivery of Insurance need to know how to manage and control change and this is more important than ever before. This, in fact, has many implications from legal and regulatory aspects and from the alteration of how consumers perceive the new insurance market.
Participants will have the opportunity to increase Knowledge and attitudes on:
- The Insurance Law of Cyprus – Legal Base, Mediation, Branches, Financial
- The effects of the implementation of Solvency II Regulation
- Customer Complaints handling
- new policy for premium collection
- Anti-money Laundering
- Aims of the New Regulations for PRIIPs and IDD
This course aims to provide participants with a broad understanding of Insurance Law and Regulatory amendments, by covering the following amongst other:
- Quantitative and Qualitative Criteria of Financial capabilities
- Capital Needs, controls and measurements
- Premium Collection Risk transfer
- Money laundering orientation
- Consumer Protection Enhancement
- Market and consumer Benefits of regulations
- Insurance Delivery and Distribution theory
- Minimum Training requirements imposed
Who should attend
This program will offer a framework and insight of the regulations affecting Insurance and how people working for the Insurance agencies and companies and people from the rest of the companies of the Financial Services Sector (e.g. Bancassurance, and Investment Insurance) in Cyprus will improve multipurpose compliance and create new strategic ideas for new business improvement.