Gain an end-to-end understanding of the M&A process.
This highly practical and intensive two-day Mergers and Acquisitions Masterclass workshop will provide you a thorough understanding of the financial, strategic and legal aspects of the area in a balanced and incisive fashion without any short cuts and plenty of hands on workshops and practical case studies.
Mergers and Acquisition activity is already gathering global pace but to properly assess, value, put together or defend deals you need to be comprehensively put on the cutting edge of international expertise and developments.
The course is very interactive and wide ranging. From planning for deals rights across through to post acquisition integration, each staged is thoroughly treated to boost understanding and competence so you can managing the process effectively.
Whether you are planning a predatory takeover, thinking through due diligence and structuring, focusing on synergies, or at the later stage where you need to negotiate and document the deal – this course will add value and ramp up your ability to expert levels.
By attending this two-day course you will:
- The rationale for diversification strategies
- Organizing the mergers and acquisitions function
- The search, screening and evaluation process
- Financial analysis
- Negotiating techniques
- Analyzing the acquisition contract
- Conducting due diligence
- The Strategic Role of M&A
- The Mergers and Acquisition Process and Associated Documents
- Finance and Valuation
- Post M&A Integration
How you will benefit
- Screen candidates and identify bona fide prospects
- Evaluate synergies and how much a company is really worth
- Weigh legal, and economic implications of mergers and acquisitions
- Set appropriate offering prices
- Structure the best deal and negotiate to your advantage
Who should attend:
- Chief Executive Officers (CEOs)
- General Managers
- Strategic Planners
- Investment bankers
- Legal practitioners
- M&A Advisory staff
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Business development and marketing managers