Retaining and Supporting Insurance Clients
Insurance clients (Individuals or Legal Entities) require ongoing care and protection to realise their needs and act proactively to ensure their safeguard and wellbeing. Client service is a core requirement and a major challenge in the very challenging and competitive market.
The aim of this programme is to provide the appropriate communication techniques for developing skills for more efficient retaining and supporting of Insurance Clients and to suggest the necessary adjustments in attitudes for more active customer care.
By the end of the training programme participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of customer care and how this can be achieved
- Adapt their behaviour to achieve the best possible collaboration
- Study the needs and wants of their clients
- Design quality customer service actions
- Organize presentations of telephone and personal communication
The Insurance client – traits and behaviour of Natural and Legal Persons
- Needs and wants of insurance clients
- Drivers of human behaviour
- Group Discussion: What really matters in Customer Care
The Competent Service Provider
- Attributes of competence and professionalism
- Empathy and social behaviour
- Personal goals and success
- Group discussion – importance of first impression, control of psychology
- Ethics: Positivity and Devotion to Customer Care
- Approaching with assertiveness – communication and questions
- Role Play: The purpose is to collect information for diagnosing needs
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making
- Exercise: Creating Critical Thinking with Scenarios
- Decision Making Principles – Initiative
Quality Customer Care Criteria
- Definition of Analogue Quality in customer service
- Exercise: defining quality service criteria
Practical Care and Continuous Customer Needs Monitoring
- Define a customer service context
- Snowball technique: each person individually will identify actions that are offered for service, and then in pairs, they will exchange this information by offering a synergy of thoughts
The programme is designed to deliver knowledge and enhance participants’ skills via short lectures, practical workshop examples, role plays and brainstorming. The training will include group work that will enable participants to identify and create practical tools that will help them understand how to work in similar situations.
This programme may be approved for up to 5 CPD units in Insurance Services. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Professionals requiring CPD units to meet the education requirements for an occupational licence renewal, and/or for maintaining other professional memberships/certifications which accept CPD in Insurance Services, are advised to consider training subjects in categories that indicate CPD training in Insurance Services.
Who Should Attend
The programme is ideal for:
- Insurance Intermediaries
- Administrative staff of insurance companies
- Employees of insurance brokers, agents and advisers (distribution) offices
- Banking staff dealing with bancassurance
- New entrants to the insurance sector
- Those who are interested in acquiring insurance knowledge and skills to support a supplementary job