Securities Services and Custody Master Class
An intensive course which will furnish operational staff, business management and relationship managers with the most recent securities services solutions and capabilities being expected by the international investment community.
It will also look at the impact of recent regulatory changes and considers the current trends and developments in the industry.
The interactive programme will cover:
- Introduction to securities services/global custody
- Asset servicing
- Core services
- Value-added products
- Role of the International & Central Securities Depositories (ICSD & CSD)
- Corporate actions
- Withholding tax and double taxation treaties (DTT)
- Service level agreements (SLAs)
- Vendor landscape
- Network management
- Global, domestic, regional & best in market
- Request for Proposal (RFP)
- Agreement, legal requirements & responsibilities
- Winning business through innovative Relationship Management
- Satisfying client expectations
- Identifying and managing operational risk
- Predictable Industry trends & the future
The training style will include the presentation of all the material using slides and handouts. The trainer will use case studies, exercises and short multiple-choice questions will be included in components of the program. In-depth securities market profiles will be produced for markets covered in the case studies.
Who Should Attend
- Settlements, front, middle and back office staff
- Relationship managers
- Depository staff, brokers, global & domestic custodians
- Fund managers
- IT staff
Important Note: Delegates are expected to have some general knowledge of settlement operations.