The Customer Support and Retention Officer in the Forex Market
The programme offers professionals the opportunity to examine specific Forex related topics as well as regulatory and compliance essentials that they need to know.
The programme will reflect on the latest market trends, needs and technological advancements as well as provide practical knowledge and skills to assist professionals to excel in the current business environment and market expectations.
By the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Navigate MT4 and MT5 Platforms
- Operate with forex terminology
- Perform essential calculations
- Address regulatory and compliance requirements
- Understand the operation of different type of brokers
Introduction to Forex
- Trading Sessions
- Market Participants
- Types of Brokers
- Liquidity, Volatility and Equity
- Spread and Leverage
- Pip and Tick
- Trading Volume (Lot, mini lot and macro lot)
- Margin, Free Margin and Margin Level
- Margin Call and Stop Out
MT4 and MT5 Platform (Live presentation)
- Margin, Free Margin
Technical and Fundamental Analysis
- Line, Bar and Candle stick charts
- Trend Indicators
- Momentum Indicators
The seminar aims to provide practical guidance and enhanced knowledge to participants, who will learn the basic terminology and then proceed to understand an advanced level of calculations by solving mathematical examples and technical aspects of the MT4 and MT5 platforms through live platform presentation.
The course will cover the essential knowledge needed to understand technical and fundamental analyses based on charts and economic calendar. Participants will also benefit from feedback at the end of the programme and take away the knowledge gained to be transferred to their workplace.
This programme may be approved for up to 10 CPD units in Financial Regulation. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Professionals requiring CPD units to meet the education requirements for CySEC licence renewal, and/or for maintaining other professional memberships/certifications which accept CPD in Financial Regulation, are advised to consider training subjects in categories that indicate CPD training in Financial Regulation.
Who Should Attend
The programme is ideal for:
- Graduate or post graduate students
- Unemployed professionals wishing to enter FX industry
- Current or prospective employees of CIFs who wish to enhance their FX knowledge and progress their career
- Existing professionals who wish to obtain a better understanding of the FX industry and the operations of CIF
- Persons who wish to have a career in Compliance, Account Opening, Back Office, Sales Agent, Customer Support Representative, Retention Officer, other front facing staff who are involved in the provision of information and/or marketing communication to clients or potential clients as per CySEC Circular C181.