This seminar is designed for those who manage AML compliance as the firm’s Money Laundering Compliance Officer (MLCO) as well as those working in a compliance department. It will focus on updates on the law and relevant directives, it will provide practical tips for keeping current, keeping your AML program on the right track and being effective.
- Understand the legal framework on AML/CTF locally and globally
- Understand the role of the MLRO
and the obligations
- Understand how to manage the AML compliance department
- Understand how to keep current, informed and effective
- AML concepts – the what, they why and the how.
- AML & CTF – one and the same?
- Legal perspective – FATF, EU Directives, local laws and directives
- Other things important!
- The role of the MLCO, How to achieve excellence – be effective and efficient
- Success in risk assessment, The MLCO report(s)
- From suspicion to reporting (the MLRO side of things)
- How to keep current
This course is addressed to:
- Money Laundering Compliance Officers
- Compliance Managers
- Compliance Staff
- Internal audit personnel
- Legal Services professionals