EIMF subject-matter experts deliver engaging and interactive courses across a broad spectrum of areas, that can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own chosen environment. Read more
- The main provisions of CRS & FATCA
- The key differences between CRS & FATCA
- Their impact on Cyprus-based Financial Institutions
- The IGA between Cyprus and the US for FATCA
- Revenue’s perspectives on CRS and its implementation in Cyprus
- The actions that CIFs and other Cyprus-based FIs need to undertake to comply with FATCA and CRS
- Reportable entities
- Reportable accounts
- Obligations for financial institutions
The training style will include the presentation of all the material using slides and handouts. The trainer will use practical examples to elaborate various concepts as well as show various videos that highlight particular course concepts and encourage class discussion. Participants will engage in exchange of ideas and sharing of knowledge on the subject matter. Participants will also be able to ask questions and obtain clarifications from the trainer on all the material covered.
This programme may be approved for up to 5 CPD units in Financial Regulation and Accounting Standards. Eligibility criteria and CPD Units are verified directly by your association, regulator or other bodies which you hold membership.
Professionals requiring CPD units to meet the education requirements for CySEC licence renewal, and/or for maintaining other professional memberships/certifications which accept CPD in Financial Regulation and/or Accounting Standards, are advised to consider training subjects in categories that indicate CPD training in Financial Regulation and CPD in Accounting Standards.
Who should attend
The programme offers essential knowledge to:
- Employees and executives of financial entities (such as banks, CIFs, Investment Managers, etc)
- Lawyers and legal professionals
- Compliance professionals
- Operations Managers and Teams
- Risk professionals
- Tax Professionals