It is important for any effective manager, supervisor or team leader to have a solid understanding of all the basic matters surrounding the employment law in Cyprus, to deal efficiently and within the law of everyday issues that will often arise.
The main purpose of the seminar is to provide participants with useful information and practical advice in relation to the effective implementation of the main provisions of Cyprus employment law and social insurance system.
The programme aims to:
- Enhance participants knowledge and understanding regarding the most useful employment law principles and rulings
- Develop familiarity with the impact of employment Law in everyday business and staff matters and issues that are confronted with, enabling them to make the right decisions and take the appropriate course of action
- To develop familiarity with the recent Court Judgments in the employment field
- Sources of Employment Law
- Employment dispute resolution
- The Employment Relationship
- Contract of Employment
- Types of Employment
- Termination of employment
- Short Briefing on International Recruitment and Immigration Services in Cyprus
- Mass Dismissals and Insolvency of the Employer
- Social Insurance
The programme is designed to deliver knowledge and enhance participants’ skills via short lectures giving law and theory followed by case-studies and practical examples. Participants will benefit from customised feedback at the end of the programme and take away the knowledge gained to be transferred at their workplace.
Who Should Attend
The programme is suitable for any professional who needs to have a better understanding of the employment law, and will be of particular benefit to:
- HR Managers
- Line Managers of all disciplines
- Compliance Officers