EIMF | LGCA | NEW HORIZONS | Customer Appreciation Week – Mental Health: The Cost of Sleepless Nights
In recent years, sleep loss has become a critical issue, with far-reaching implications for human health and wellbeing. This webinar will provide you with insights on your sleep, its impact on your daily activities and explore possibilities for improvements for a better mental Health.
At the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
– Look at barriers to sleep
– Counter the impact of sleep loss on people
– Explore tips to create the right sleep environment
– Barrier to sleep loss and its impact on human capacities
– Improvements on your own sleep
– Assess your own sleep
– Sleep Tips for better health and wellbeing
Elisabeth Kesterlian | Head of Learning & Development | CODECA (Center for Social Cohesion, Development and Care
Missed the Webinar? Watch the Recorded Video!