EIMF | LGCA | NEW HORIZONS | Customer Appreciation Week – Set Yourself Up for Success
Every person has a different definition of success. We are all created to shine, and this is true of all of us, not just some of us. We are all aware of what is impractical and unattainable. Everyone has heard someone say they couldn’t do it. But we all have objectives and aspirations that we want to realize. Why would we want to let anyone put our achievements in jeopardy?
Are you prepared to begin and acknowledge that you are correct? Join us for a clear strategy that produces results.
– Identity the obstacles to success
– Share what sets successful people apart from unsuccessful ones?
– Discuss the factors that determine success
– Transmit a plan of action
– How the desire for success is the starting point of all
– Disclose what stands in the path of success
– Emphasize the importance of persistence
– Discuss the importance of having self-confidence
– Explain why people seldom succeed before 40
– Action plan and goal prioritization
Andrie Penta | Personnel Development | Training | Coaching | Team Building
Missed the Webinar? Watch the Recorded Video!