Business entities that are registered in Cyprus and meet the relevant HRDA criteria, are eligible to attend HRDA subsidised training programmes and participate with a reduced fee (pay the subsidised price).
The main HRDA criteria are:
- The business entity is registered in the Registrar of Companies and Social Insurance Services in Cyprus
- Employees participating in the respective training courses are on a full-time employment basis
- The business entity submits for their employees the relevant contributions to the Social Insurance and Industrial Training Schemes
- Prospective attendees meet the participant profile for the respective training course, as stated on the EIMF website of the relevant course
- Participants attend at least 75% of the course’s total duration
- Participating companies send to the EIMF, before the start of the course, the relevant company HRDA Forms (Form 6 (ΠΕ) & K.E.2)
- The training fee is paid directly from the company’s account.
- Please note that cash payments are not accepted by the HRDA. All payments per participating organisation must be made through a bank (bank check or transfer or credit / debit card of the company / organization).
- Note on VAT: The HRDA Subsidy is not a discount, therefore the VAT is calculated on the initial training fee, before subsidy is subtracted.
Please click here to read the official HRDA document (in Greek).