Business entities that are registered in Cyprus and meet the HRDA criteria, are eligible to attend HRDA subsidised training programmes and participate with a reduced fee. The main HRDA criteria are:
- The business entity is registered in the Registrar of Companies and Social Insurance Services in Cyprus
- Employees participating to the respective training courses are on a full-time employment basis
- Both the employees and the business entity in which they are employed, submit their relevant contributions to the Social Insurance and Industrial Training Schemes
- Delegates meet the participant profile as stated in each training intervention respectively and attend at least 75% of their training’s duration
- Participating companies submit the HRDA application at EIMF, which is provided after training registration
- The training fee is paid directly from the company’s records
- Note on VAT: The HRDA Subsidy is not a discount, therefore the VAT is calculated on the initial training fee, before subsidy is subtracted.
For the official HRDA directive, please visit: http://www.hrdauth.org.cy/easyconsole.cfm/page/project/p_id/179/pc_id/17139
For the HRDA General Data Protection Regulation, please click here.