Risk Management in the Financial Services Sector Conference
Sponsored by Exness
20th May 2015
Carob Mill , Limassol, 09:30 – 14:30
The premier forum for providers of Investment Services offering a comprehensive presentation of the relevant regulations regarding Risk Management in the sector, practical advice on all relevant issues, and presentation of various solutions.
As the sector is settling after a few turbulent years due to the global financial crisis, firms within the sector need to respond to large changes, both from a regulatory perspective and from the ever-increasing strategic challenges to manage risk. Even though the post-crisis surge of regulatory changes is diminishing, companies are constantly faced with market shocks, with latest being the decision of the Swiss National Bank to abolish the exchange rate cap, sending new shockwaves within the sector.
In light of these recent significant events, the European Institute of Management and Finance organises the ‘Risk Management in the Financial Services Sector’ Conference, a unique international conference in Cyprus in the challenges the companies within the sector face.
Participants will have a unique opportunity to be updated by renowned professionals in the field, to be presented with practical solutions, and exchange views and discuss issues pertaining to the current affairs, both from a regulatory and from a practical perspective.
Why should you Attend?
- Keynote Presentations by renowned Risk Management Professionals covering regulatory and strategic challenges for Risk Management.
- Practical and viable Risk Management Solutions by Market Leaders
- Retorting on vital questions such as:
- how is risk modelling evolving with the current environment and how viable are our present models
- How to alleviate market risks, understanding the latest threats and the decisions needed to manage them
- Extensive Networking Opportunities with industry leaders.
Who Should Attend?
• Professionals from the Financial Services Sector: C-Level Executives, Senior Executives, Dealers, Brokers, Risk Managers
• Professionals offering support to the Financial Sector: Lawyers, Accountants, Auditors, Service Providers, Bankers
Venue: The Carob Mill, Limassol
The “Risk Management in the Financial Services Sector” Conference shall take place at the Carob Mill in Limassol. Said venue is located next to Limassol Medieval Castle as well as the city’s old port.
Directions from Larnaca & Nicosia: Follow signs for Limassol, going onto A1 highway. Turn left at exit 24 (do not take flyover). Turn immediately left again into Christaki Kranou Street. Drive to end, traffic lights at T-junction. Turn right, drive for about 5 km along the promenade road until you reach a small round about. You have reached the Old Port and Medieval Castle area. There are a lot of parking places in the vicinity. Park and you can walk towards the castle. The venue, Carob Mill is right next to it.