10 Nov An overview of major regulatory developments in 2016 and what lies ahead
Don’t miss out on our next event in Cyprus which looks at the major regulatory developments of 2016. Given the pace of regulatory change, it is important to be aware of what is being proposed and implemented as we move into 2017 and beyond. The event is organized by the Chartered Institute of Securties and Investment (CISI) and EIMF
Date: Wednesday 30 November
Registration: 18:00, Event starts: 18:15, Drinks reception: 19.30
Venue: Curium Palace Hotel, 11 Byron Street, 3105 Limassol, Cyprus
In this evening CPD session led by members of the CISI, delegates will have an opportunity to discuss and debate the latest challenges and thinking.
The event will consist of a welcome from Stefano Capodagli, Chief Risk Officer, Hellenic Bank and an update from the CISI, a compliance focused presentation delivered by Alexandros Constantinou, MCSI (Head of Compliance & Regulatory Research at MAP S.Platis), a Q&A and will be rounded off with networking.
Please book early to avoid disappointment, and we look forward to welcoming you to the event.
- Stefano Capodagli, Chief Risk Officer, Hellenic Bank
- Alexandros Constantinou MCSI, Head of Compliance & Regulatory Research, MAP S.Platis
- Kevin Moore Chartered MCSI, Director, Global Business Development, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Christos Ombashis MCSI, Marketing Manager, C.G. Papaloisou Ltd (speaking as CISI Cyprus National Advisory Council Member)
- Marios Siathas, General Manager, European Institute of Management and Finance
The event will consist of a welcome and update from the CISI, a compliance focused presentation and will be rounded off with a networking and drinks reception.
This event is also open to non-members, so invite a colleague or bring a guest by having them email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
With thanks to our main sponsors Hellenic Bank