30 Dec EIMF Happenings of 2019! What are the New Year Plans?
Although perhaps not mentioned often enough, the importance of our people – YOU – our friends, associates and clients – is vital to us! We chat, advice and share with you daily but even more importantly we hear your comments, take action from your experiences and work side-by-side with you, to continually enhance our offerings, ensuring that as Professionals you have the skills and practical knowledge to succeed!
For sure, without you we will not be where we are today! So, as has become customary we end the year with a huge thank you that comes from US to YOU with warmth and sincerity, for your ongoing support, as we believe that you are all a part of our EIMF Family!!
As we do (or should do) in all areas of our lives we take this time to reflect and learn! We consider what we did right and what we could do better next time!! So, at EIMF we have been doing just that and share with you a little of what we have noted!
2019 Open to All Offerings
As learning is vital EIMF increased their “free-open-to-all” opportunities
- ACAMS Information Sharing Event
- Integrity at Work Event – Discussions
- High Performance, Culture, Organizational Competitiveness, and Talent Management Lecture & Discussion
- Breakfast Events for Discussions and Networking
- The Association of Cyprus International Investment Firms (ACIIF) and EIMF Joint Event offered interesting regulatory developments
- Sponsors of the Made in Cyprus Annual Event
- We supported the unique Financial Innovation Forum
- The one of a kind Reflect Festival was supported by EIMF
2019 Facts and Announcements
- The EIMF Team grew!
- 300 + programmes across a large spectrum of areas were offered
- New people and organisations joined the EIMF family
- Training areas, topics and qualifications were further enhanced, and our subject-matter-experts increased, giving more opportunities and insights
- Over 4,500 professionals were trained – public and customized opportunities
- Our overseas presence witnessed a great leap following a new partnership with Complyport (a London-based consulting firm) early in the year, as well as with the more recent formation of The London Governance & Compliance Academy (LGCA) which comes to offer fantastic training opportunities in London for 2020
- More International exposure came through the new Israel initiative that witnessed accounts, lawyers and tax consultants being trained in Israel
- Professionals enjoyed an enhanced choice of management training opportunities – including governance, management, team building and leadership opportunities offering the sectors full holistic training initiatives
- eLearning grew dramatically both in terms of new courses and participation by professionals, both locally and overseas
- We were shortlisted for the AAT Training Provider Awards 2019
- The CIS Chartered Wealth Manager qualification was launched
- Professionals taking professional qualifications increased, including those of CISI, ACAMS, EXIN, and IAPP examinations
- EIMF attained another examination centre approval – Pearson Vue offering more examination opportunities
- The new EIMF premises have been further enriched with a library offering over 500 books, a computer lab that can be enjoyed by both clients and staff alike
So, what more can possibly be coming for 2020!
With so much happening it is a wonder that more could be in the plans! But the EIMF team has been listening to your needs and will enter the new year with sooooo much more! Already planned and ready to be delivered in the first half of the year!
Plans for 2020
- The recent announcement of our new partnership with the renowned Institute of Directors (IoD) will offer Boards and Directors the highest calibre of learning opportunities and prospects for Director Chartership
- The establishment of our Project Management Centre (PMaC) comes to enhance everyday operational needs and offer knowledge, practical skills and qualifications to professionals
- The highly sought after Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst qualification can now be taken due to our new CAIA Partnership
- Many many new short topics will be offered – the list is endless!
- Our popular and ongoing courses are, of course, included with more opportunities both in terms of dates and locations
- New examination preparation courses have been included, such as the CySEC AML Examination Preparation
- Our brand-new Management Acceleration Programme (MAP) arrives to give professionals an all-round management learning experience that will further enhance their skills using a very practical and hands-on delivery approach
We have used our time and energy to ensure that we bring you topics that our essential in our development and that are presented and delivered using the latest methodology and most importantly a practical approach to assist all of us in our everyday jobs!
Take a look at the 2020 Calendar, here! The EIMF website is also being updated daily!
The only thing remaining is for the team to wish you all very Happy Holidays!