09 Jan Explore Accountancy and Finance – AAT Qualification Open Days
Join our open day to explore our courses and career prospects in accountancy and finance with an AAT Qualification.
Date: Wednesday January 17, 2018 at the EIMF premises in Nicosia (101 Acropoleos Avenue, Third Floor, 2012 Strovolos)
Time: From 16:00 – 19:00 come in at any time and we will answer your questions
Our professional accountancy courses give you the opportunity to update your skills, gain a qualification, and, as a result, enhance your career prospects.
Our Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) courses are highly practical and tailored to the needs of the workplace. Each accounting programme is a separate qualification, leading to the application of full professional status providing all stages are complete.
Learn more about the job prospects and study options for AAT Accounting qualifications. Our expert AAT Tutors and AAT Adviser will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Free refreshments available
Some of the benefits offered by the AAT professional qualifications:
- Become an Accountant in 18 months! Fast track a career in Accounting and Finance, the only sector in Cyprus where employment is rising.
- Work/Study options- earn a salary while obtaining your Qualifications
- Various levels of study and commencement of studies, from school graduates to trained accountants
- Financially Feasible- added value
- Flexible Calendar, tailored to the needs of either a full-time student or a busy professional
- Computer Based Examinations- flexible examination dates
- AAT is Largest Organisation of Professional Accountants worldwide with over 130,000 members worldwide
- EIMF offers Small Classes, Top Tutor Support, and Quality Material
For more information please call us at 22274470 or register by completing the form below[/vc_column_text]