08 Dec Join the CISI: the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals
The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI) is the leading professional body for securities, investment, wealth and financial planning professionals. The CISI has been dedicated to professionalism since it emerged from the London Stock Exchange in 1992.
The European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) became a CISI Accredited Training Partner in 2015 and since then we offer courses that lead to several of the CISI qualifications. The CISI is a global body operating in 104 countries with local presence in Cyprus:
- Local accredited training partners
- Local test centres
- Local events, both CPD and social
- Local university partner (EUC)
- Local National Advisory Council
- Local firms who take the CISI exams and take up their membership
The CISI is currently offering 50% off its membership fee and no joining fee for new members in Cyprus who apply before 31st December 2017. Membership has never been discounted before for new members in Cyprus, and this is a limited offer. To join, please visit cisi.org and complete the online application form.
EIMF encourages you to become a CISI member and enjoy several of the benefits that the membership offers, such as:
- Updates and newsletters
- Local and international events
- CPD events
- CISI TV
- The review magazine
- Networking opportunities provided by a growing local community
By being a CISI member you will gain access to many other benefits:
- Attend the Annual Dinner in Cyprus and meet your colleagues (in March 2018!)
- Receive hundreds of offers across top high street brands
- Belong to a Chartered professional body, you can stand out from the crowd by using designatory letters. No matter which membership grade you join at, you can work up towards Chartered status.
- If you have taken the basic CySEC exam, you can join as an Affiliate member.
- If you have the advanced CySEC exam, you can join as an Associate member, using ACSI designatory letters after your name
- If you have higher qualifications, such as accountancy or masters, you can join as an MCSI member, using designatory letters after you name. This is also available on a ‘via experience’ route too.
If you’re interested in any of the CISI Qualifications, please contact EIMF for training and support services available at 22274470.
To join, please visit cisi.org and complete the online application form.