13 Mar The EIMF Online Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Financial Crime Courses
The European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) introduces two new online Anti-Money Laundering courses that cater towards the Professional and Financial Services Sectors.
Our courses are designed for those who work in compliance and AML, Money Laundering Compliance Officers (MLCOs), compliance officers, internal audit and other relevant areas, as well as those who wish to get a practical perspective on AML.
Complying with AML law is vital for all businesses and this course aims to explain the regulations that must be taken into account if financial crime is to be prevented and reduced.
- The production value of our online courses is unparalleled, offering pleasing and easy to follow short videos, with explanations and real life examples.
- The courses provide an interactive and fulfilling experience.
- The courses have a very practical structure which consists of several video modules, case studies based on the videos, and questions based on the case studies.
- Can be done online and each course has an online no limit assessment
- This interactive structure ensures that all participants will absorb the knowledge provided in a pleasant and intuitive manner.
For more information, please visit our relevant page here.