08 Mar The European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) enters into an exclusive agreement with the Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA)
The European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) announces a new-found global partnership with the Blockchain Training Alliance (BTA). BTA has entered into this exclusive agreement with the EIMF to be the sole provider of Blockchain education and certification in Cyprus. EIMF delivers the highest standards in all professional activities and has a sound focus on innovation; bringing new courses, seminars, workshops and trainings to the region.
Blockchain is no longer seen as being related to cryptocurrencies alone, but, with the need for businesses across a wide variety of industries to integrate blockchain-focused solutions, it is now in the spot light with an eminent role to play.
Sooner or later, most companies will adopt blockchain technology, resulting in a shortage of trained and certified developers. The gap between the demand and supply of talented, knowledgeable staff is currently placing blockchain developers amongst the highest paid individuals of any professional field.
Marios Siathas, General Manager of EIMF stated that “the demand for Blockchain knowledge is enormous. Those who continue to climb the education ladder and gain certification will be guaranteed a substantial boost in their earning power. Partnering with a global player who brings a proven history of providing the best in breed courses, certifications and leadership around the complex blockchain ecosystem, will ensure that our Clients attain exceptional knowledge transfer together with a reputable certification at the end of their training. We are delighted to collaborate with Blockchain Training Alliance and look forward to achieving our joint goals in helping to bring immense value to individuals and companies”.
Chad Decker, CEO Blockchain Training Alliance, added that “EIMF has a great global reputation for delivering highly relevant training, always incorporating the latest trends in teaching methodology. Partnering with EIMF means that students learning from our Blockchain content will receive the highest quality education experience. We are honoured to be partnering with them and excited to bring Blockchain education to Cyprus.”
Blockchain Training Alliance develops and administers the following industry-leading certifications, for which EIMF will offer the required training:
- Blockchain Business Foundations: The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations provides an overview of Blockchain for Managers.
- Hyperledger Training:Designed for developers and administrators who want to take a comprehensive deep-dive on Hyperledger Fabric and Hyperledger Composer.
- Ethereum Training:Designed for programmers and developers who want to take a comprehensive deep-dive in writing smart contracts and building applications that interact with them.
- Blockchain Security Training: Provides a detailed overview of all Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more.
- Blockchain Architecture Training:Blockchain Architecture training is for technical leaders who need to make decisions about the architecture, environment, and development platforms.
For a list of courses, schedules, and to register for EIMF Training certification training, please click here.
About Blockchain Training Alliance
The Blockchain Training Alliance provides the most comprehensive schedule for Blockchain training around the globe. We have a passion for disruptive technologies and believe the distributed ledger is the movement of the future. Our goal is simple – provide the most relevant content and instruction to our students for Blockchain technology and support this through new courses as the technology reshapes the corporate world. Learn more about the certification.