29 Aug Free Webinar: Sales, Customer Growth & Business Development
On September 15th at 12:00 pm London BST, EIMF General Manager Marios Siathas will be discussing with EIMF expert trainer Richard Higham the subject of Business development and sales in the Professional and Financial Services sector.
The one-hour webinar is organized and hosted by Taxlinked. Participation to this live webinar is free and you can register here.
Some of the topics to be explored include:
– How to avoid the peaks and troughs of winning new clients.
– Keeping in light contact with prospects and clients.
– Being the first person your client calls.
– Getting the balance right between retaining and growing clients and winning new clients.
– How to sell without being “salesy.”
– Winning business in a low-growth, volatile world.
– The place of social media in professional life.
Richard Barclay Higham is an acclaimed speaker, trainer and coach who focuses on sales, customer-centric growth and business development. The EIMF will be hosting a full two day seminar with Richard on the 8 and 9 of November. For more details and to register please visit here.